top of page




Woodland Action is aware that we cannot provide all the services that you may need at this time. However, we are able to provide you with links to these resources.

  • For general social service needs, dial 211 or visit to learn about providers in your area

  • For connection to state services such as SNAP,
    TANF, etc. visit

  •  Woodland Action Center client services brochure

Cowlitz County                 

Clark County

North Clark County

La Center

bottom of page